Here are the instructions for adding a sold listing for an apartment:
- Navigate to the "My Listings" section and click on "Manage Listings."
- Under the "Apartment Sales" section, click on "Add Listing."
- Select "Buyer's Broker [My Sold Listings]" from the options.
- In the drop-down menu, select the matching address for the apartment you are listing. If the address does not appear in the menu, you can enter it manually by typing the apartment number in the designated field. If the building does not exist, you will see a message prompting you to enter the building.
- Fill out the required fields for the listing, such as the price and any additional details you want to include.
- Click "Submit" to add the listing.
- To add images to the listing, go back to the "My Listings" section and click on "Manage Listings."
- Under "Inactive Listings," find your listing and click on the camera icon.
- Drag and drop or select the images you want to include in the listing.
- Click "Submit" to upload the images.
- If you want to add more details to the listing, such as a description, go to "My Listings" and click on "Manage Listings."
- Under "Internal Apartment," enter the address for the apartment and click "Submit."
- Deselect the "Internal" option to make the listing visible to others.
- Fill out the required fields and set the status to "Sold."
- Click "Submit" to finalize the listing.